Sudan invites tenders for consultants for solar PV irrigation project

The authorities of Sudan has launched tender looking for consultants to help within the implementation of an irrigation challenge within the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The challenge includes installation of 1,one hundred seventy photo voltaic irrigation pumps within the country. Successful consultants will provide engineering and supervision services, design of solar water pumping methods, based on the requirements of every farm.
The companies will also provide help to the irrigation challenge implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the set up and commissioning of the solar pumps. The corporations may also help the venture implementation unit via technical and financial supervision to ensure that all works are carried out based on the contract specs. The consultants may even participate within the development actions and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social management plan.
เกจวัดแรงดันsumo :Optimising efficiency of solar-powered pumping techniques
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps shall be installed in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states the place erratic rainfall is mostly skilled as a outcome of arid local weather and local weather change, with a unfavorable influence on agricultural yields, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new tools might be used to pump groundwater. In addition to meals security, the challenge aims to reduce back farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, which are harmful to human health and the setting. Interested companies have until September 14th, 2021 to use.
The irrigation venture is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% will be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African establishment indicates that the installation of the photo voltaic pumps shall be completed by December 31st, 2025.

Scroll to Top