Ebara, Flowserve, Grundfos, Ingersoll Rand, Jabsco, Kirloskar Brothers, Seepex, SPX Flow, Sulzer, Tuthill, Vansan, Verder and Xylem feature in the 10 most-read business news tales on the World Pumps website throughout 2021.
Image: bht2000/Adobe Stock.
1. Ingersoll Rand to acquire German pump maker Seepex
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an agreement to purchase the German optimistic displacement pump manufacturer Seepex GmbH in a €431.5 million money deal.
Seepex has an put in base of more than 210 000 pumps. – Image: tang90246/Adobe Stock.
2. Ebara to buy Turkish pump maker Vansan
Japan’s Ebara Corp announced that it was acquiring Turkish pump manufacturer Vansan Makina Sanayi ve Ticaret AŞ in a US$108 million deal.
3. Kirloskar Brothers opens advanced know-how division for nuclear purposes
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd (KBL) has built a new Advanced Technology Product Division (ATPD) at the company’s Kirloskarvadi facility in India to manufacture merchandise primarily for nuclear purposes.
Kirloskar Brothers Ltd’s new Advanced Technology Product Division. –
4. Verder acquires Jabsco rotary lobe pump line from Xylem
The Verder Group has bought the Jabsco rotary lobe pump product line from Xylem Inc.
5. เครื่องมือใช้วัดความดัน to amass SPX Flow in US$3.8bn deal
SPX Flow Inc has entered into an agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of private equity agency Lone Star Funds in an all-cash transaction valued at US$3.8 billion.
– Image: Péter Mács/Adobe Stock.
6. Sulzer to supply pumps for FPSO Anna Nery
Floating manufacturing, storage and offloading (FPSO) companies firm Yinson has selected Sulzer to offer 4 massive water injection pumps (WIPs) for the conversion of a former tanker into a model new FPSO vessel that may operate in the Marlim oil subject off the coast of Brazil.
7. Flowserve provides pumps for Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine manufacturing
Flowserve Corp is supplying pumps, valves and seals to pharmaceutical firm Pfizer to help the production of its Covid-19 vaccine.
eight. Grundfos to amass US water expertise firm MECO
Grundfos has entered into an settlement to accumulate Mechanical Equipment Company Inc (MECO), a US group that engineers and manufactures water purification options for a range of industries.
9. Ingersoll Rand to buy Tuthill Pump Group
Ingersoll Rand Inc has entered into an settlement to amass the belongings of Tuthill Corp’s Pump Group in an US$84.6 million deal.
10. Grundfos stories strong 2020 outcomes despite Covid-19
Danish pump company Grundfos has delivered a stable financial performance in 2020 with web turnover of DKK26 340 million and consolidated revenue for the 12 months of DKK1931 million.